If you are interested in setting up a financial service provider company in New Zealand, please find hereinafter attached our proposal of services. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Why Have Set Up Fees for New Zealand Financial Services Increased?
Between 2006 to 2012 nearly 100 New Zealand financial companies went down for various reasons. Many of those bankruptcies could have been avoided if there would have been a better legal framework. Therefore, the government of New Zealand has reviewed from 2008 to 2014 the whole legal framework in relation to Financial Service Providers.
New laws enacted included:
- Financial Advisers Act 2008
- Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008
- Financial Markets Authority Act 2011
- Securities Trustees and Statutory Supervisors Act 2011
- The Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013
- Non-bank Deposit Takers Act 2013
- Companies Amendment Act No 4 2014
New Criminal Offenses